Here is a list of the top 5 pieces of advice I wish I has the night before my wedding. A lot of this has to do with being well prepped and planned! Take a deep breath and remember that if both people say “I Do” then your wedding day is a success!
1) Select the “getting ready room” in a location with a lot of great natural light. A large window etc… Also keep the area clean and tidy!
2) Have a go to person. Ideally, this is someone you have paid like a planner or day of coordinator. If not, designate a friend to be ready at all minutes! Someone with a car who can run to get bobby pins or tape for whatever reason.
3) Have all details ready when the photographer gets there!
4) Budget more time than you think to get ready. Work on a timeline with your planner or photographer beforehand!
5) Don’t sweat the small stuff!