The first things most photographers shoot the morning of your wedding are the details of your wedding. This includes all the little things that go into getting ready. To make the day go smoother, you'll want to have all these things set aside ready to be photographed! Below, I have compromise a list for both brides and grooms to have ready!
1. Bouquet- This can be separate in it’s water jar
2. Invitation suite- Invite, RSVP, Envelope
3. Other paper goods- Program, Save the Date, Vows
4. BOTH sets of rings- These can be in boxes
5. Headpiece- Veil, Birdcage, Floral Crown, Clip etc.
6. Bridesmaid Dress- Usually used for detail background
8. Perfume- This is one of my favorites!
8. All Jewelry- Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets etc.
9. Something Old, New, Borrowed & Blue (If applicable)
The bride may also include any special trinkets that would be special to have photographed like grandmother’s hankie, a special pin or anything you’re incorporating into the day that you’d like me to photograph!
1. Bow Tie/Tie
2. Cummerbund or Vest
3. Shoes & Socks- These will be put on after photographer arrives
4. Handkerchief (If applicable)
5. Tie Clip & Cuff Links
6. Vows or Letter (If applicable)
9. Groomsmen Gift- Flask, Knife, etc.
Grooms, you are also allowed any special trinkets or item you would like photographed! Having these items set aside will make your day run even smoother!